Stauber is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Stauber has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Mar 18, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Pete Stauber sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Small Business
- Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Contracting and Infrastructure
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Stauber sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Stauber’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1775: To establish a task force on NOTAM improvements, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 1752: For the relief of David Beasley.
- H.R. 1543: To require the procurement of iron and steel products from American sources, and ...
- H.R. 1475: LOTTERY Act
- H.R. 527: Superior National Forest Land Exchange Act of 2019
|Stauber’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.Res. 79: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that Government shutdowns are detrimental to the Nation and should not occur.
Jan 30, 2019. Failed 249/163.
H.R. 790: Federal Civilian Workforce Pay Raise Fairness Act of 2019
Jan 30, 2019. Passed 259/161.
H.J.Res. 30: Disapproving the President’s proposal to take an action relating to the application of certain sanctions with respect to the Russian Federation.
Jan 17, 2019. Passed 362/53.
From Jan 2019 to Mar 2019, Stauber missed 1 of 125 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: