Read our 2019 Report Card for Stauber.
Stauber is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Stauber has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Sep 18, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Pete Stauber sits on the following committees:
Stauber sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Stauber’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 8088: To provide funding to law enforcement agencies, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 7660: Stop Coronavirus Scams Act of 2020
- H.R. 7320: To amend the Small Business Act to require equitable adjustments to certain construction ...
- H.R. 7278: JUSTICE Act
- H.R. 6731: Securing America’s Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Act
- H.R. 6630: Securing America’s Critical Minerals Supply Chain Act
- H.R. 4094: Fire Station Infrastructure Safety Act
From Jan 2019 to Sep 2020, Stauber missed 6 of 896 roll call votes, which is 0.7%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: