Stauber is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Stauber has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Sep 16, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Pete Stauber sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Small Business
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Stauber sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Stauber’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4094: Fire Station Infrastructure Safety Act
- H.R. 4095: Family Care Act of 2019
- H.R. 2345: Clarifying the Small Business Runway Extension Act
- H.R. 2344: Small Business Payment for Performance Act of 2019
- H.R. 1890: PAID Act of 2019
- H.R. 1775: Notice to Airmen Improvement Act of 2019
- H.R. 1752: For the relief of David Beasley.
From Jan 2019 to Sep 2019, Stauber missed 4 of 531 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: