Stauber is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Stauber has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 21, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Pete Stauber sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Small Business
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Stauber sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Stauber’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2345: Clarifying the Small Business Runway Extension Act
- H.R. 2344: Small Business Payment for Performance Act of 2019
- H.R. 1890: PAID Act of 2019
- H.R. 1775: Notice to Airmen Improvement Act of 2019
- H.R. 1752: For the relief of David Beasley.
- H.R. 1543: American Workers for Security Act of 2019
- H.R. 1475: LOTTERY Act
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Stauber missed 4 of 402 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: