Sen. Pete Wilson
Former Senator from California
|Dates||Title / State / District|
See Also: Bioguide
Wilson was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Wilson’s time serving in the Senate. Wilson’s bills had a total of 0 cosponsors in the 102nd Congress.
Use this chart to compare Wilson to other members of the Senate in the 102nd Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Wilson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 3003 (101st): A bill to provide for the establishment of the Laguna de Santa ...
- S. 2963 (101st): A bill to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to conduct an ...
- S.J.Res. 341 (101st): A joint resolution to designate the week of July 22 through July ...
- S. 2784 (101st): A bill to designate certain lands in Los Padres National Forest as ...
- S.J.Res. 340 (101st): A joint resolution designating the week beginning November 11, 1990, as “National ...
- S. 2778 (101st): A bill for the relief of Shen-Yen Kuan and certain members of ...
- S.Res. 302 (101st): A resolution relating to Asylum Rights for Refugees from Vietnam.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills