Rep. Peter Barca
Former Representative from Wisconsin's 1st District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Wisconsin's 1st District
See Also: Bioguide
Barca was a centrist Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Barca’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Barca’s bills had a total of 88 cosponsors in the 103rd Congress.
Use this chart to compare Barca to other members of the House of Representatives in the 103rd Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Barca’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5129 (103rd): To provide for a reduction in the number of members of the ...
- H.R. 5011 (103rd): Welfare-to-Work Incentives Act of 1994
- H.R. 4923 (103rd): Dairy Equity Act
- H.R. 4893 (103rd): To repeal the North/South Center Act of 1991.
- H.Con.Res. 273 (103rd): Expressing the sense of the Congress that any comprehensive health care reform ...
- H.R. 4127 (103rd): Federal Mandate Compensation Act
- H.Con.Res. 228 (103rd): Expressing the sense of Congress with respect to violence against truckers.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jun 1993 to Nov 1994, Barca missed 3 of 922 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: