Rep. Peter Blute
Former Representative from Massachusetts's 3rd District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Massachusetts's 3rd District
See Also: Bioguide
Blute was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Blute’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Blute’s bills had a total of 91 cosponsors in the 104th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Blute to other members of the House of Representatives in the 104th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Blute’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4143 (104th): To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to waive the English language ...
- H.R. 3768 (104th): To designate a United States Post Office to be located in Groton, ...
- H.R. 3639 (104th): To amend the Federal Water Pollution Control Act.
- H.R. 2934 (104th): Taxpayer Savings Act of 1996
- H.R. 2882 (104th): To require that the pay and benefits of the President, the Vice ...
- H.R. 2638 (104th): To amend the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 to lower the ...
- H.R. 1304 (104th): To deauthorize a feature of the project for navigation, Fall River Harbor, ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Sep 1996, Blute missed 55 of 2,462 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is better than the median of 2.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 1996. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills