Our unique analysis of the bills Deutsch sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2004. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Deutsch is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Deutsch sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (23%) Social Welfare (14%) Commerce (13%) International Affairs (11%) Crime and Law Enforcement (11%) Economics and Public Finance (11%) Housing and Community Development (9%) Health (9%)
Some of Deutsch’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4867 (108th): To amend title 3, United States Code, to permit an objection to ...
- H.R. 4812 (108th): Stem Cell Discovery Through Diversity Act
- H.R. 4436 (108th): Fair Housing Protection Act
- H.R. 3867 (108th): Haitian Refugee Protection Act
- H.R. 3671 (108th): To amend part D of title XVIII of the Social Security Act, ...
- H.R. 3670 (108th): Anti-Communist Cooperation Act of 2003
- H.Con.Res. 294 (108th): Addressing the decision by OPEC countries to decrease oil production.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 2004, Deutsch missed 390 of 7,080 roll call votes, which is 5.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2004. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: