Deutsch was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Deutsch’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Deutsch’s bills had a total of 125 cosponsors in the 108th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Deutsch to other members of the House of Representatives in the 108th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Deutsch’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4867 (108th): To amend title 3, United States Code, to permit an objection to ...
- H.R. 4812 (108th): Stem Cell Discovery Through Diversity Act
- H.R. 4436 (108th): Fair Housing Protection Act
- H.R. 3867 (108th): Haitian Refugee Protection Act
- H.R. 3671 (108th): To amend part D of title XVIII of the Social Security Act, ...
- H.R. 3670 (108th): Anti-Communist Cooperation Act of 2003
- H.Con.Res. 294 (108th): Addressing the decision by OPEC countries to decrease oil production.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 2004, Deutsch missed 390 of 7,080 roll call votes, which is 5.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2004. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: