Sen. Peter Dominick
Former Senator from Colorado
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Colorado's 2nd District|
See Also: Bioguide
Our unique analysis of the bills Dominick sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Dominick is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Dominick’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 4024 (93rd): A bill to establish within various agencies an Office of Consumer Advocacy.
- S. 4021 (93rd): A bill to exclude from the gross income of individuals the interest ...
- S. 4023 (93rd): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 to eliminate ...
- S.Res. 407 (93rd): A resolution to refer the bill (S. 4025) entitled “A bill for ...
- S. 4025 (93rd): A bill for the relief of Laszlo Sebo.
- S. 3888 (93rd): A bill to clarify authorization for the approval by the Administrator of ...
- S.J.Res. 217 (93rd): A joint resolution to designate the third week of September of each ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1963 to Dec 1974, Dominick missed 726 of 4,378 roll call votes, which is 16.6%. This is worse than the median of 11.7% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 1974. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills