Our unique analysis of the bills Fitzgerald sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the Senate in 2004. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Fitzgerald is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Fitzgerald sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Fitzgerald’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 2898 (108th): Program Assessment and Results Act
- S. 2743 (108th): Veterans Eye Treatment Safety (VETS) Act of 2004
- S. 2758 (108th): Legislative Branch Financial Accountability Act of 2004
- S. 2757 (108th): Judicial Branch Financial Accountability Act of 2004
- S.Con.Res. 134 (108th): A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of the Congress that the Parthenon ...
- S.Res. 412 (108th): A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding the importance of ...
- S. 2688 (108th): Executive Branch Financial Accountability Reporting Act of 2004
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1999 to Dec 2004, Fitzgerald missed 14 of 1,980 roll call votes, which is 0.7%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2004. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: