Our unique analysis of the bills Fitzgerald sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Fitzgerald is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Fitzgerald’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 2898 (108th): Program Assessment and Results Act
- S. 2743 (108th): Veterans Eye Treatment Safety (VETS) Act of 2004
- S. 2758 (108th): Legislative Branch Financial Accountability Act of 2004
- S. 2757 (108th): Judicial Branch Financial Accountability Act of 2004
- S.Con.Res. 134 (108th): A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of the Congress that the Parthenon ...
- S.Res. 412 (108th): A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding the importance of ...
- S. 2688 (108th): Executive Branch Financial Accountability Reporting Act of 2004
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1999 to Dec 2004, Fitzgerald missed 14 of 1,980 roll call votes, which is 0.7%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2004. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: