2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Roskam »
Our unique analysis of the bills Roskam has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Roskam is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Peter Roskam sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Ways and Means
- House Select Committee on the Events Surrounding the 2012 Terrorist Attack in Benghazi
Roskam sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Roskam’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5139: To limit the use of funds available to the Department of Defense for ...
- H.R. 5053: Preventing IRS Abuse and Protecting Free Speech Act
- H.R. 4995: Preventing Iran’s Access to United States Dollars Act of 2016
- H.R. 4938: Free File Act of 2016
- H.R. 4853: SAFE Act of 2016
- H.R. 4294: SAVERS Act of 2015
- H.R. 4258: Quarantining the Ayatollah’s State-Sponsored Aggression and Militancy (QASSAM) Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Apr 2016, Roskam missed 207 of 7,223 roll call votes, which is 2.9%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 16 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: