2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Welch »
Our unique analysis of the bills Welch has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Welch is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Peter Welch sits on the following committees:
Some of Welch’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1229: Drone Aircraft Privacy and Transparency Act of 2015
- H.R. 1145: Biomass Thermal Utilization Act of 2015
- H.R. 5388: Captive Insurers Clarification Act
- H.R. 5301: American Renewable Energy and Efficiency Act
- H.R. 5072: American Renewable Energy and Efficiency Act
- H.R. 5073: Access to Consumer Energy Information Act
- H.R. 4667: Nuclear Plant Decommissioning Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Apr 2015, Welch missed 147 of 6,501 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Welch [D-VT0]: Not VotingApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Welch [D-VT0]: Not VotingApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Welch [D-VT0]: Not VotingApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Welch [D-VT0]: NayApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.