2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Gingrey »
Our unique analysis of the bills Gingrey sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Gingrey is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Gingrey sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Health (38%) Armed Forces and National Security (12%) Government Operations and Politics (12%) Immigration (10%) Labor and Employment (7%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (7%) Taxation (7%) Energy (7%)
Some of Gingrey’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5268 (113th): Preventing Government Printing Overreach Act of 2014
- H.R. 5003 (113th): Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park Boundary Adjustment Act of 2014
- H.R. 4750 (113th): Standard of Care Protection Act of 2014
- H.Res. 553 (113th): Recognizing Linemen, the profession of Linemen, and the contributions of these brave ...
- H.R. 4008 (113th): Educational Freedom Act of 2014
- H.R. 3742 (113th): Antibiotic Development to Advance Patient Treatment Act of 2013
- H.Res. 405 (113th): Commending the Patriot Guard Riders for their mission to show sincere respect ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2014, Gingrey missed 395 of 8,776 roll call votes, which is 4.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. ProPublica has tracked 31 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: