Our unique analysis of the bills Hare sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hare is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Hare’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6262 (111th): Jobs Through Procurement Act
- H.R. 6268 (111th): Wage Theft Prevention and Community Partnership Act
- H.Res. 1639 (111th): Recognizing the contributions of the National Waterways Conference on the occasion of ...
- H.Res. 1366 (111th): Recognizing and honoring the freight railroad industry and its employees.
- H.R. 5270 (111th): Improving Access to Workers’ Compensation for Injured Federal Workers Act
- H.R. 5041 (111th): SEAM Act of 2010
- H.Res. 1089 (111th): Recognizing the 150th anniversary of Augustana College in Rock Island, Illinois.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Dec 2010, Hare missed 41 of 3,531 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills