Emanuel was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Emanuel’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Emanuel’s bills had a total of 535 cosponsors in the 110th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Emanuel to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Emanuel’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 1527 (110th): Congratulating the members of the United States Olympic and Paralympic Teams on ...
- H.Res. 1426 (110th): Electing a Member to a certain standing committee of the House of ...
- H.R. 6570 (110th): New Alternative Transportation to Give Americans Solutions Act
- H.Res. 1342 (110th): Electing certain Members to certain standing committees of the House of Representatives.
- H.R. 6371 (110th): Earned Income Credit Information Act of 2008
- H.Res. 1256 (110th): Electing certain Members to certain standing committees of the House of Representatives.
- H.R. 6036 (110th): Lifelong Learning Accounts Act of 2008
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2008, Emanuel missed 146 of 4,311 roll call votes, which is 3.4%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: