Read our 2018 Report Card for Krishnamoorthi.
Krishnamoorthi is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Krishnamoorthi has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to May 24, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Raja Krishnamoorthi sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Oversight and Reform
- House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
Krishnamoorthi was the primary sponsor of 1 bill that was enacted:
- H.R. 4574 (115th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 108 West Schick Road in Bloomingdale, Illinois, as the “Bloomingdale Veterans Memorial Post Office Building”.
We consider a bill enacted if one of the following is true: a) it is enacted itself, b) it has a companion bill in the other chamber (as identified by Congress) which was enacted, or c) if at least about half of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted (as determined by an automated text analysis, applicable beginning with bills in the 110th Congress).
Krishnamoorthi sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Krishnamoorthi’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2807: To amend title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 to require ...
- H.R. 2416: SAFE TO DRIVE Act
- H.R. 1844: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 66 ...
- H.R. 1617: KREMLIN Act
- H.R. 1484: NDA Act
- H.R. 1454: COOL OFF Act
- H.R. 1348: Presidential Pardon Transparency Act of 2019
From Jan 2017 to May 2019, Krishnamoorthi missed 3 of 1,441 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: