Our unique analysis of the bills Abraham has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Abraham is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Abraham for more statistics.
Ralph Abraham sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
Abraham sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Abraham’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6077: To provide a Federal share for disaster assistance provided to the State of ...
- H.R. 6066: Cybersecurity Responsibility and Accountability Act of 2016
- H.R. 5623: To authorize the award of the Distinguished Service Cross to Chaplain (First Lieutenant) ...
- H.R. 5588: Veterans’ Compensation COLA Act of 2016
- H.R. 5307: Title IX Clarification Act of 2016
- H.R. 4782: Veterans’ Compensation Cost-of-Living Adjustment Act of 2016
- H.R. 4474: Fairness for Agricultural Machinery and Equipment Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Abraham’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 5602: To amend title 31, United States Code, to authorize the Secretary of the Treasury to include all funds when issuing certain geographic targeting orders, and for ...
Jul 11, 2016. Passed.
S. 1252: Global Food Security Act of 2016
Jul 6, 2016. Passed.
H.R. 3038: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2015, Part II
Jul 15, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2146: Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
Jun 18, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed.
H.J.Res. 35: Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2015, and for other purposes.
Feb 27, 2015. Failed.
From Jan 2015 to Dec 2016, Abraham missed 2 of 1,325 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: