Rep. Randall “Duke” Cunningham
Former Representative from California's 50th District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
California's 50th District
California's 51st District
California's 44th District
Cunningham was a moderate Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Cunningham’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Cunningham’s bills had a total of 315 cosponsors in the 109th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Cunningham to other members of the House of Representatives in the 109th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Cunningham’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2587 (109th): To make amendments to the Reclamation Projects Authorization and Adjustment Act of ...
- H.R. 1834 (109th): Efficient Energy Through Certified Technology and Electricity Reliability (EFFECTER) Act of 2005
- H.R. 1336 (109th): To amend the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States to clarify ...
- H.Res. 89 (109th): Recognizing the 100th anniversary of the American Thoracic Society, celebrating its achievements, ...
- H.R. 457 (109th): Men’s Health Act of 2005
- H.J.Res. 10 (109th): Flag Desecration resolution
- H.R. 302 (109th): Filipino Veterans Equity Act of 2005
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1991 to Nov 2005, Cunningham missed 238 of 8,620 roll call votes, which is 2.8%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2005. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: