Feenstra is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Feenstra has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 3, 2017 to Dec 2, 2022. See full analysis methodology.
Randy Feenstra sits on the following committees:
Feenstra sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Recently Introduced Bills
Feenstra recently introduced the following legislation:
- H.R. 9334: Quantum in Practice Act
- H.R. 9047: Precision Agriculture Loan Program Act of 2022
- H.R. 8730: Digital Commodities Consumer Protection Act of 2022
- H.R. 8400: WING Act of 2022
- H.R. 7964: STUDENT Act
- H.R. 7718: Formula Act of 2022
- H.Res. 1090: Congratulating Ames Laboratory on 75 years of outstanding service.
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From Jan 2021 to Dec 2022, Feenstra missed 4 of 932 roll call votes, which is 0.4%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: