Randy Feenstra sits on the following committees:
Feenstra sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Feenstra’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5621: COST Act
- H.R. 5620: Biojet Fuel Research Act
- H.R. 5090: Biofuel Cell Research Act
- H.R. 5046: Holding Countries Accountable for Negligent Chemical and Biological Programs Act
- H.R. 4313: Small Refinery Exemption Clarification Act of 2021
- H.R. 3821: To make payments for certain losses of crops, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 1496: Sarah’s Law
From Jan 2021 to Dec 2021, Feenstra missed 0 of 401 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: