2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Forbes »
Our unique analysis of the bills Forbes has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Forbes is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Randy Forbes sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
House Committee on the Judiciary
- Member, Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet
- Member, Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations
Forbes sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Armed Forces and National Security (19%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (14%) Transportation and Public Works (14%) Health (14%) International Affairs (10%) Taxation (10%) Social Welfare (10%) Arts, Culture, Religion (10%)
Some of Forbes’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 709: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that Iran, by failing to ...
- H.R. 5034: To nullify any generalized, routine or ongoing reporting requirement imposed on a person ...
- H.Res. 615: Expressing support for the Senate regarding the importance of selecting a Supreme Court ...
- H.Con.Res. 108: Affirming the importance of religious freedom as a fundamental human right that is ...
- H.R. 3616: Defending Our Defenders Act
- H.R. 2921: Patients First Act of 2015
- H.R. 1620: 414 Plan Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jun 2001 to Apr 2016, Forbes missed 260 of 10,465 roll call votes, which is 2.5%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 8 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: