2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Forbes »
Our unique analysis of the bills Forbes has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Forbes is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Randy Forbes sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
House Committee on the Judiciary
- Member, Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet
- Member, Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations
Some of Forbes’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1620: 414 Plan Act of 2015
- H.R. 1621: To modify the boundary of Petersburg National Battlefield in the Commonwealth of Virginia, ...
- H.R. 683: Prevent IRS Overreach Act of 2015
- H.R. 110: Congressional Accountability Pay Act
- H.R. 111: To protect the Social Security and Medicare trust funds from the public debt ...
- H.Res. 704: Reaffirming the strong support of the United States Government for freedom of navigation ...
- H.R. 5208: To make technical corrections to the National Parks and Recreation Act of 1978, ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jun 2001 to Apr 2015, Forbes missed 253 of 9,744 roll call votes, which is 2.6%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Forbes [R-VA4]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Forbes [R-VA4]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Forbes [R-VA4]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Forbes [R-VA4]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.