2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Hultgren »
Our unique analysis of the bills Hultgren has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hultgren is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Randy Hultgren sits on the following committees:
Some of Hultgren’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1675: Encouraging Employee Ownership Act of 2015
- H.R. 1158: Department of Energy Laboratory Modernization and Technology Transfer Act of 2015
- H.R. 874: American Super Computing Leadership Act
- H.R. 611: Sex Trafficking Demand Reduction Act
- H.R. 453: Healthy Relationships Act of 2015
- H.R. 35: Low-Dose Radiation Research Act of 2015
- H.R. 5675: SAFE TOWERS Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2015, Hultgren missed 27 of 2,971 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity