Our unique analysis of the bills Hultgren has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hultgren is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Hultgren for more statistics.
Randy Hultgren sits on the following committees:
Hultgren sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Finance and Financial Sector (21%) Health (15%) Foreign Trade and International Finance (15%) Transportation and Public Works (12%) Energy (12%) Government Operations and Politics (9%) Taxation (9%) Science, Technology, Communications (6%)
Some of Hultgren’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5838: To amend the Higher Education Act of 1965 to require the disclosure of ...
- H.R. 5596: Municipal Advisor Choice Act
- H.R. 5374: Bring Small Businesses Back Tax Reform Act
- H.R. 4993: Homeowner Information Privacy Protection Act
- H.R. 4500: Community Bank Reporting Relief Act
- H.R. 3352: State Health Care Options Act of 2015
- H.R. 2890: Modernizing American Manufacturing Bonds Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jul 2016, Hultgren missed 46 of 3,991 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 2 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: