Our unique analysis of the bills Neugebauer has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Neugebauer is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Neugebauer for more statistics.
Randy Neugebauer sits on the following committees:
- Vice Chairman, House Committee on Agriculture
House Committee on Financial Services
- Chairman, Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit
- Member, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
Neugebauer sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Neugebauer’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5465: To repeal section 1075 of the Consumer Financial Protection Act of 2010 relating ...
- H.R. 5223: To deauthorize the Salt Creek project in Graham, Texas.
- H.R. 5027: To amend the Federal Reserve Act to adjust the circumstances under which Federal ...
- H.Res. 425: Expressing support for designation of September 2015 as “National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month”.
- H.R. 2352: State, Tribal, and Local Species Transparency and Recovery Act
- H.R. 2205: Data Security Act of 2015
- H.R. 1798: To prohibit the Department of the Treasury from assigning tax statuses to organizations ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jun 2003 to Jul 2016, Neugebauer missed 172 of 9,715 roll call votes, which is 1.8%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 122 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: