Our unique analysis of the bills Neugebauer has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Neugebauer is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Neugebauer for more statistics.
Randy Neugebauer sits on the following committees:
- Vice Chairman, House Committee on Agriculture
House Committee on Financial Services
- Chairman, Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit
- Member, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
Neugebauer sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Neugebauer’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5465: To repeal section 1075 of the Consumer Financial Protection Act of 2010 relating ...
- H.R. 5223: To deauthorize the Salt Creek project in Graham, Texas.
- H.R. 5027: To amend the Federal Reserve Act to adjust the circumstances under which Federal ...
- H.Res. 425: Expressing support for designation of September 2015 as “National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month”.
- H.R. 2352: State, Tribal, and Local Species Transparency and Recovery Act
- H.R. 2205: Data Security Act of 2015
- H.R. 1798: To prohibit the Department of the Treasury from assigning tax statuses to organizations ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Neugebauer’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 5303: Water Resources Development Act of 2016
Sep 28, 2016. Passed.
S. 764: A bill to reauthorize and amend the National Sea Grant College Program Act, and for other purposes.
Jul 14, 2016. Passed.
H.R. 3236: Surface Transportation and Veterans Health Care Choice Improvement Act of 2015
Jul 29, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 3038: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2015, Part II
Jul 15, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2146: Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
Jun 18, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2596: Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2016
Jun 16, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed.
H.J.Res. 35: Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2015, and for other purposes.
Feb 27, 2015. Failed.
From Jun 2003 to Dec 2016, Neugebauer missed 176 of 9,859 roll call votes, which is 1.8%. This is on par with the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 122 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: