Warnock is the junior senator from Georgia and is a Democrat. He has served since Jan 20, 2021. Warnock is next up for reelection in 2022 and serves until Jan 3, 2023.
Warnock is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the Senate positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Warnock has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 3, 2017 to Nov 19, 2021. See full analysis methodology.
Raphael Warnock sits on the following committees:
Warnock sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Warnock’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S.Res. 451: A resolution honoring the life and legacy of the late Senator Max Cleland.
- S. 3210: Sgt. Isaac Woodard, Jr. and Sgt. Joseph H. Maddox GI Bill Restoration Act …
- S.Res. 437: A resolution expressing support for the designation of November 8, 2021, as “National …
- S. 3125: Aviation Emissions Reduction Opportunity Act
- S. 3033: A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located …
- S. 3004: Improving Care for Veterans Act
- S. 2920: Downpayment Toward Equity Act of 2021
From Jan 2021 to Nov 2021, Warnock missed 10 of 470 roll call votes, which is 2.1%. This is on par with the median of 1.7% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: