Our unique analysis of the bills Labrador has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Labrador is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Labrador for more statistics.
Raúl Labrador sits on the following committees:
House Committee on the Judiciary
- Vice Chairman, Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations
- House Committee on Natural Resources
Labrador sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Labrador’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4731: Refugee Program Integrity Restoration Act of 2016
- H.R. 2802: First Amendment Defense Act
- H.R. 2316: Self-Sufficient Community Lands Act
- H.R. 2171: Owyhee Wilderness Areas Boundary Modifications Act
- H.R. 1215: Future Logging Careers Act
- H.R. 920: Smarter Sentencing Act of 2015
- H.R. 900: National Monument Designation Transparency and Accountability Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Sep 2016, Labrador missed 162 of 4,071 roll call votes, which is 4.0%. This is worse than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: