2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Ruiz »
Our unique analysis of the bills Ruiz has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Ruiz is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Raul Ruiz sits on the following committees:
Some of Ruiz’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1008: Increasing American Jobs Through More Exports Act
- H.R. 1005: Renewable Energy Jobs Act
- H.R. 1006: Building a Health Care Workforce for the Future Act
- H.R. 1007: Get Reinvesting in Opportunities for Workers (GROW) American Jobs Act
- H.R. 1009: Wildfire Prevention Act of 2015
- H.R. 732: Veterans Access to Speedy Review Act
- H.R. 387: Economic Development Through Tribal Land Exchange Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Feb 2015, Ruiz missed 54 of 1,310 roll call votes, which is 4.1%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Ruiz [D-CA36]: AyeFeb 27, 2015 9:59 p.m.
Rep. Ruiz [D-CA36]: YeaFeb 27, 2015 5:23 p.m.
Rep. Ruiz [D-CA36]: YeaFeb 27, 2015 5:13 p.m.