Our unique analysis of the bills LaHood sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2008. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). LaHood is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
LaHood sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Foreign Trade and International Finance (28%) Government Operations and Politics (23%) Environmental Protection (13%) Law (8%) Economics and Public Finance (8%) Finance and Financial Sector (8%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (6%) Civil Rights and Liberties, Minority Issues (6%)
Some of LaHood’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 1455 (110th): Commemorating the 25th anniversary of the terrorist bombing of the United States ...
- H.R. 5299 (110th): To suspend temporarily the duty on 7-Hydroxy.
- H.R. 5300 (110th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on certain cores used in ...
- H.R. 4824 (110th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on 3-(Ethylsulfonyl)-2-pyridinesulfonamide.
- H.R. 4820 (110th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on N-YY(4,6-dimethoxypyrimidin-2-yl)amino?carbonyl?-3-(ethylsul onyl)-2-pyridinesulfonamide and application ...
- H.R. 4822 (110th): To extend and modify the temporary suspension of duty on Carfentrazone.
- H.R. 4821 (110th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on 2-amino-4-methoxy-6-methyl-1,3,5-triazine.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Dec 2008, LaHood missed 504 of 9,048 roll call votes, which is 5.6%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: