Our unique analysis of the bills Ribble has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Ribble is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Ribble for more statistics.
Reid Ribble sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Ribble sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Economics and Public Finance (31%) Agriculture and Food (15%) Taxation (15%) Government Operations and Politics (12%) Armed Forces and National Security (12%) Transportation and Public Works (8%) Animals (8%)
Some of Ribble’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5806: Do Your Job Act
- H.Res. 831: Promoting awareness of motorcycle profiling and encourage collaboration and communication with the motorcycle ...
- H.R. 5747: S.O.S. Act of 2016
- H.R. 5627: To adopt the monarch butterfly as the national butterfly of the United States.
- H.R. 4732: Advancing Medical Resident Training in Community Hospitals Act of 2016
- H.R. 3488: Safe, Flexible, and Efficient Trucking Act of 2015
- H.R. 2884: To amend the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985 to ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Ribble’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 5607: Enhancing Treasury’s Anti-Terror Tools Act
Jul 11, 2016. Passed.
H.Res. 495: Providing for consideration of the Senate amendment to the bill (H.R. 1314) to amend the Internal Revenue Code ...
Oct 28, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 3038: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2015, Part II
Jul 15, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2146: Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
Jun 18, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 1560: Protecting Cyber Networks Act
Apr 22, 2015. Passed.
H.J.Res. 35: Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2015, and for other purposes.
Feb 27, 2015. Failed.
H.R. 23: National Windstorm Impact Reduction Act Reauthorization of 2015
Jan 7, 2015. Passed.
From Jan 2011 to Dec 2016, Ribble missed 81 of 4,135 roll call votes, which is 2.0%. This is on par with the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: