Our unique analysis of the bills Ribble has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Ribble is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Ribble for more statistics.
Reid Ribble sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Ribble sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Economics and Public Finance (31%) Agriculture and Food (15%) Taxation (15%) Government Operations and Politics (12%) Armed Forces and National Security (12%) Transportation and Public Works (8%) Animals (8%)
Some of Ribble’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5806: To prohibit congressional recesses until Congress adopts a concurrent resolution on the budget ...
- H.Res. 831: Promoting awareness of motorcycle profiling and encourage collaboration and communication with the motorcycle ...
- H.R. 5747: To amend title II of the Social Security Act to improve solvency and ...
- H.R. 5627: To adopt the monarch butterfly as the national butterfly of the United States.
- H.R. 4732: Advancing Medical Resident Training in Community Hospitals Act of 2016
- H.R. 3488: Safe, Flexible, and Efficient Trucking Act of 2015
- H.R. 2884: To amend the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985 to ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jul 2016, Ribble missed 76 of 3,991 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: