Our unique analysis of the bills Ellmers has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Ellmers is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Ellmers for more statistics.
Renee Ellmers sits on the following committees:
Ellmers sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Ellmers’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5913: Diesel Emissions Reduction Act of 2016
- H.R. 5336: Taxpayer-Funded Travel Transparency Act of 2016
- H.R. 5074: To prohibit the provision of Federal funds to any State or local educational ...
- H.R. 5045: Preserving Access to Modern Prosthetic Limbs Act of 2016
- H.R. 5001: Flexibility in Electronic Health Record Reporting Act
- H.R. 4778: Title X Transparency Act
- H.R. 4444: EPS Improvement Act of 2016
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jul 2016, Ellmers missed 168 of 3,991 roll call votes, which is 4.2%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 1 explanation for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: