Our unique analysis of the bills Bryan sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bryan is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Bryan’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 2963 (106th): Consumer Awareness of Market-Based Drug Prices Act of 2000
- S.Res. 326 (106th): A resolution designating the Cowboy Poetry Gathering in Elko, Nevada, as the ...
- S. 2728 (106th): A bill to authorize the Forest Service to convey certain lands in ...
- S. 2678 (106th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to treat ...
- S. 2273 (106th): Black Rock Desert-High Rock Canyon Emigrant Trails National Conservation Area Act of ...
- S. 1280 (106th): A bill terminate the exemption of certain contractors and other entities from ...
- S. 683 (106th): Independent Spent Nuclear Fuel Storage Act of 1999
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1989 to Dec 2000, Bryan missed 19 of 4,115 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 1.9% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: