Sen. Richard Bryan
Former Senator from Nevada
|Dates||Title / State / District|
See Also: Bioguide
Bryan was a moderate Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Bryan’s time serving in the Senate. Bryan’s bills had a total of 13 cosponsors in the 106th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Bryan to other members of the Senate in the 106th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Bryan’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 2963 (106th): Consumer Awareness of Market-Based Drug Prices Act of 2000
- S.Res. 326 (106th): A resolution designating the Cowboy Poetry Gathering in Elko, Nevada, as the ...
- S. 2728 (106th): A bill to authorize the Forest Service to convey certain lands in ...
- S. 2678 (106th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to treat ...
- S. 2273 (106th): Black Rock Desert-High Rock Canyon Emigrant Trails National Conservation Area Act of ...
- S. 1280 (106th): A bill terminate the exemption of certain contractors and other entities from ...
- S. 683 (106th): Independent Spent Nuclear Fuel Storage Act of 1999
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1989 to Dec 2000, Bryan missed 19 of 4,115 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 1.9% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: