Rep. Richard Hanna
Representative from New York’s 22nd District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||New York's 22nd District|
|Representative||New York's 24th District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Hanna »
Our unique analysis of the bills Hanna has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hanna is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Richard Hanna sits on the following committees:
Some of Hanna’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1444: Commonsense Contracting Act of 2015
- H.R. 1125: Start Saving Sooner Act of 2015
- H.R. 838: Security in Bonding Act of 2015
- H.R. 652: State Transportation and Infrastructure Financing Innovation Act (STIFIA)
- H.R. 5281: Young Savers Security in Retirement Act of 2014
- H.R. 3872: State Transportation and Infrastructure Financing Innovation Act (STIFIA)
- H.R. 3413: TRUE Safety Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2015, Hanna missed 158 of 2,971 roll call votes, which is 5.3%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Hanna [R-NY22]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Hanna [R-NY22]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Hanna [R-NY22]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Hanna [R-NY22]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.