2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Hanna »
Our unique analysis of the bills Hanna has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hanna is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Richard Hanna sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Small Business
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Joint Economic Committee
Hanna sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Taxation (24%) Finance and Financial Sector (15%) Transportation and Public Works (12%) Government Operations and Politics (12%) Social Sciences and History (9%) International Affairs (9%) Commerce (9%) Foreign Trade and International Finance (9%)
Some of Hanna’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5064: To amend the Small Business Act to allow small business development centers to ...
- H.Res. 654: Recognizing and supporting the goals of “World Sleep Day”, on March 18, 2016.
- H.R. 4625: Firefighter Cancer Registry Act of 2016
- H.R. 4317: Promoting Reliable Subcontractors Act of 2016
- H.Res. 535: Condemning in the strongest terms the terrorist attacks in Beirut, Lebanon, on November ...
- H.R. 3570: STEM Education Opportunity Act
- H.R. 3533: Water System Cost Savings Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2016, Hanna missed 196 of 3,692 roll call votes, which is 5.3%. This is much worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 19 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: