2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Nugent »
Our unique analysis of the bills Nugent has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Nugent is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Richard Nugent sits on the following committees:
Nugent sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Nugent’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3388: SOLDIER Act
- H.R. 3170: Student Debt Repayment Fairness Act
- H.R. 1545: Lieutenant Osvaldo Albarati Correctional Officer Self-Protection Act of 2015
- H.R. 1505: Veterans Eagle Parks Pass Act
- H.R. 731: Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Act of 2015
- H.R. 507: Congress is Not a Career Act
- H.R. 402: National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2016, Nugent missed 122 of 3,751 roll call votes, which is 3.3%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 2 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: