Swett was a moderate Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Swett’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Swett’s bills had a total of 0 cosponsors in the 103rd Congress.
Use this chart to compare Swett to other members of the House of Representatives in the 103rd Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Swett’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4564 (103rd): Fusion Energy Research Accountability Act of 1994
- H.R. 3934 (103rd): To amend title 28, United States Code, to provide that district courts ...
- H.R. 3867 (103rd): Foster Care Living Arrangements Act of 1994
- H.R. 3531 (103rd): Greener Government Act of 1993
- H.R. 3530 (103rd): Environmental Technology Demonstration Act of 1993
- H.R. 3529 (103rd): Environmental Excellence Recognition Act of 1993
- H.R. 3371 (103rd): Federal Cogeneration Act of 1993
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1991 to Nov 1994, Swett missed 71 of 2,054 roll call votes, which is 3.5%. This is worse than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: