Our unique analysis of the bills Berg sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2013. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Berg is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Berg sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Environmental Protection (100%)
Some of Berg’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6501 (112th): Energy Consumer Protection Act of 2012
- H.R. 4643 (112th): Small Business Tax Simplification Act
- H.R. 4282 (112th): International Child Support Recovery Improvement Act of 2012
- H.R. 3616 (112th): Generator Regulatory Relief Act of 2011
- H.R. 3379 (112th): Regional Haze Federalism Act
- H.R. 2731 (112th): Helping Innovation of Re-Employment Services in States Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Berg missed 38 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 2.4%. This is on par with the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. ProPublica has tracked 21 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: