Our unique analysis of the bills Lazio sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2000. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Lazio is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Lazio sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (18%) Economics and Public Finance (16%) Housing and Community Development (12%) Law (12%) Social Welfare (11%) Finance and Financial Sector (11%) Health (10%) Commerce (10%)
Some of Lazio’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 424 (106th): Providing for corrections in the enrollment of the bill H.R. 4461.
- H.Con.Res. 418 (106th): Expressing the sense of the Congress regarding the current level of violence ...
- H.R. 5274 (106th): Consumer Assurance of Radiologic Excellence Act
- H.R. 5267 (106th): To designate the United States courthouse located at 100 Federal Plaza in ...
- H.R. 5193 (106th): FHA Downpayment Simplification Extension Act of 2000
- H.R. 4920 (106th): Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act of 2000
- H.R. 4861 (106th): Clean Power Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 2000, Lazio missed 255 of 4,863 roll call votes, which is 5.2%. This is worse than the median of 3.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: