Scott is the junior senator from Florida as a Republican. He has served since Jan 8, 2019. Scott is next up for reelection in 2024.
Rick Scott sits on the following committees:
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Member, Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, Innovation, and the Internet
- Member, Subcommittee on Science, Oceans, Fisheries, and Weather
- Member, Subcommittee on Transportation and Safety
Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Federal Spending Oversight and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Regulatory Affairs and Federal Management
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
|Scott’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.J.Res. 31: Making further continuing appropriations for the Department of Homeland Security for fiscal year 2019, and for other purposes.
Feb 14, 2019. Conference Report Agreed to 83/16.
This was a bill to reopen the Department of Homeland Security through February 28, 2019. Democrats issued a press release on passage, touting that this was the tenth bill passed by the House to reopen the government. No funding for a southern border wall was ...
S. 47: Natural Resources Management Act
Feb 12, 2019. Bill Passed 92/8.
From Jan 2019 to Feb 2019, Scott missed 0 of 26 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 1.3% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: