Our unique analysis of the bills Woodall has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Woodall is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Woodall for more statistics.
Rob Woodall sits on the following committees:
Woodall sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Woodall’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 897: Providing for further consideration of the bill (H.R. 5303) to provide for improvements ...
- H.Res. 892: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 5303) to provide for improvements to ...
- H.Res. 876: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 5461) to require the Secretary of ...
- H.Res. 803: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 4361) to amend section 3554 of ...
- H.Res. 771: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 5325) making appropriations for the Legislative ...
- H.Res. 767: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 4775) to facilitate efficient State implementation ...
- H.Res. 742: Providing for consideration of the Senate amendment to the bill (H.R. 2576) to ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Woodall’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 1567: Global Food Security Act of 2015
Apr 12, 2016. Passed.
H.R. 3038: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2015, Part II
Jul 15, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2146: Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
Jun 18, 2015. Passed.
H.Con.Res. 55: Directing the President, pursuant to section 5(c) of the War Powers Resolution, to remove United States Armed Forces ...
Jun 17, 2015. Failed.
H.R. 2596: Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2016
Jun 16, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed.
H.J.Res. 35: Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2015, and for other purposes.
Feb 27, 2015. Failed.
H.R. 212: Drinking Water Protection Act
Feb 24, 2015. Passed.
From Jan 2011 to Sep 2016, Woodall missed 48 of 4,087 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: