2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Casey »
Our unique analysis of the bills Casey has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Casey is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Robert “Bob” Casey Jr. sits on the following committees:
- Joint Economic Committee
Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Nutrition, Specialty Crops, and Agricultural Research
- Member, Subcommittee on Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Member, Subcommittee on Livestock, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Senate Committee on Finance
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Casey sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Casey’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 2815: United States Semiquincentennial Commission Act of 2016
- S.Res. 415: A resolution congratulating the 2016 national champions, the Villanova Wildcats, for their win ...
- S. 2703: ABLE Financial Planning Act
- S. 2704: ABLE Age Adjustment Act
- S.Res. 405: A resolution designating Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, as the site of the centennial commemoration of ...
- S. 2687: Plan of Safe Care Improvement Act
- S.Res. 393: A resolution supporting the goals and ideals of Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Week.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Apr 2016, Casey missed 32 of 2,900 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is better than the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: