Rep. Robert Davis
Former Representative from Michigan's 11th District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Michigan's 11th District
See Also: Bioguide
Davis was a centrist Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Davis’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Davis’s bills had a total of 303 cosponsors in the 102nd Congress.
Use this chart to compare Davis to other members of the House of Representatives in the 102nd Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Davis’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6212 (102nd): To eliminate foreign shipbuilding subsidy practices and to enhance the competitiveness of ...
- H.R. 5352 (102nd): Great Lakes Federal Effectiveness Act
- H.R. 5350 (102nd): Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Tissue Bank Act
- H.R. 5349 (102nd): National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Great Lakes Improvements Act
- H.R. 5351 (102nd): Great Lakes Regional Marine Center Act
- H.R. 5197 (102nd): To clear certain impediments to the licensing of a vessel for employment ...
- H.R. 4898 (102nd): To amend title II of the Social Security Act to permit the ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1979 to Oct 1992, Davis missed 554 of 6,632 roll call votes, which is 8.4%. This is worse than the median of 4.3% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1992. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills