Gammage sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Gammage’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 12712 (95th): A bill for the relief of Roger Hoss, Jo Ann Hoss and ...
- H.J.Res. 835 (95th): Joint resolution to authorize and request the President to issue a proclamation ...
- H.J.Res. 810 (95th): A resolution to authorize and request the President to issue a proclamation ...
- H.R. 11218 (95th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1954, title 26 ...
- H.J.Res. 768 (95th): A resolution to authorize and request the President to issue a proclamation ...
- H.R. 10763 (95th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1954, Title 26 ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1977 to Oct 1978, Gammage missed 304 of 1,540 roll call votes, which is 19.7%. This is much worse than the median of 8.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1978. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills