Our unique analysis of the bills Kerrey sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kerrey is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Kerrey’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 3229 (106th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow ...
- S. 3200 (106th): Social Security KidSave Accounts Act
- S.Res. 363 (106th): A resolution commending the late Ernest Burgess, M.D., for his service to ...
- S. 2895 (106th): A bill to redesignate the facility of the United States Postal Service ...
- S. 2704 (106th): Missouri River Valley Improvement Act
- S. 2616 (106th): A bill for the relief of Luis A. Gonzalez and Virginia Aguilla ...
- S. 2555 (106th): Mortgage Cancellation Relief Act of 2000
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1989 to Dec 2000, Kerrey missed 153 of 4,115 roll call votes, which is 3.7%. This is worse than the median of 1.9% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: