Some of Krueger’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 1067 (103rd): A bill to authorize and encourage the President to conclude an agreement ...
- S. 1050 (103rd): A bill to designate the Federal building located at 525 Griffin Street ...
- S. 795 (103rd): A bill to provide for the establishment of a new medical facility ...
- S. 686 (103rd): Gulf of Mexico Act of 1993
- S. 652 (103rd): Tobacco Price Support Elimination Act of 1993
- S. 437 (103rd): Expedited Consideration of Proposed Rescissions Act of 1993
- S. 436 (103rd): Federal Efficiency Improvement Act of 1993
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Feb 1993 to Jun 1993, Krueger missed 39 of 146 roll call votes, which is 26.7%. This is worse than the median of 3.3% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Jun 1993. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills