2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Latta »
Our unique analysis of the bills Latta has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Latta is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Robert Latta sits on the following committees:
Some of Latta’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1785: Voluntary Verification Program Act of 2015
- H.R. 1705: Clean Water Affordability Act of 2015
- H.R. 1585: To eliminate automatic pay adjustments for Members of Congress, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 1424: Infection Reduction Labeling Act
- H.R. 1302: VA Appeals Backlog Relief Act
- H.R. 992: Veterans Air Travel Streamlining Act of 2015
- H.R. 991: Children of Military Service Members Commemorative Lapel Pin Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Dec 2007 to Apr 2015, Latta missed 21 of 5,341 roll call votes, which is 0.4%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Latta [R-OH5]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Latta [R-OH5]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Latta [R-OH5]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Latta [R-OH5]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.