2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Latta »
Our unique analysis of the bills Latta has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Latta is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Robert Latta sits on the following committees:
Latta sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Latta’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4979: Advanced Nuclear Technology Development Act of 2016
- H.R. 4925: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 229 ...
- H.R. 3929: Office of Strategic Services Congressional Gold Medal Act
- H.R. 2593: To amend the Communications Act of 1934 to require identification and description on ...
- H.R. 2399: Wildlife and Hunting Heritage Conservation Council Advisory Committee Act
- H.R. 2401: To direct the Secretary of the Interior and the Secretary of Agriculture to ...
- H.R. 2271: Critical Electric Infrastructure Protection Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Dec 2007 to Apr 2016, Latta missed 21 of 6,060 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 18 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: