Ney was a moderate Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Ney’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Ney’s bills had a total of 584 cosponsors in the 109th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Ney to other members of the House of Representatives in the 109th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Ney’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5851 (109th): Hawaiian Homeownership Opportunity Act of 2006
- H.R. 5527 (109th): Mark-to-Market Extension Act of 2006
- H.R. 5443 (109th): Section 8 Voucher Reform Act of 2006
- H.R. 5434 (109th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 5121 (109th): Expanding American Homeownership Act of 2006
- H.R. 5032 (109th): Fallen Heroes Tax Fairness Act of 2006
- H.R. 4912 (109th): Rural Health Care Capital Access Act of 2006
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Sep 2006, Ney missed 202 of 7,145 roll call votes, which is 2.8%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: