Our unique analysis of the bills Ney sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2006. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Ney is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Ney’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5851 (109th): Hawaiian Homeownership Opportunity Act of 2006
- H.R. 5527 (109th): Mark-to-Market Extension Act of 2006
- H.R. 5443 (109th): Section 8 Voucher Reform Act of 2006
- H.R. 5434 (109th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 5121 (109th): Expanding American Homeownership Act of 2006
- H.R. 5032 (109th): Fallen Heroes Tax Fairness Act of 2006
- H.R. 4912 (109th): Rural Health Care Capital Access Act of 2006
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Sep 2006, Ney missed 202 of 7,145 roll call votes, which is 2.8%. This is on par with the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: