Our unique analysis of the bills Pittenger has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Pittenger is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Pittenger for more statistics.
Robert Pittenger sits on the following committees:
Pittenger sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Pittenger’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5729: To prohibit the Secretary of the Treasury from issuing certain licenses in connection ...
- H.R. 5716: To prohibit the Secretary of the Treasury from issuing certain licenses in connection ...
- H.R. 5607: Enhancing Treasury’s Anti-Terror Tools Act
- H.R. 5606: Anti-terrorism Information Sharing Is Strength Act
- H.R. 4210: To amend the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act to require ...
- H.R. 3705: Financial Regulatory Clarity Act of 2015
- H.R. 3538: Metropolitan Weather Hazards Protection Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Jul 2016, Pittenger missed 73 of 2,385 roll call votes, which is 3.1%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 53 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: