Our unique analysis of the bills Schilling sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Schilling is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Schilling’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5849 (112th): Charity Care Tax Deduction for Physicians Act of 2012
- H.R. 5706 (112th): Army Arsenal Strategic Workload Enhancement Act of 2012
- H.R. 5649 (112th): Manufacturing Certainty and Captive Finance Affiliate Clarification Act
- H.R. 4177 (112th): Citizen Soldier Equality Act of 2012
- H.R. 3985 (112th): Building Better Business Partnerships Act of 2012
- H.R. 3723 (112th): Enhanced Veteran Healthcare Experience Act of 2011
- H.R. 3376 (112th): Saving Over Spending Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Schilling missed 35 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity