Our unique analysis of the bills Tallon sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1992. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Tallon is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Tallon’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5024 (102nd): Commission on the Airplane Crash at Gander, Newfoundland, Act
- H.R. 4180 (102nd): To recognize the organization known as “Wildlife Action, Inc.”.
- H.J.Res. 392 (102nd): Designating February 1-7, 1992, as “Travel Agent Appreciation Week”.
- H.R. 4046 (102nd): To provide for a joint report by the Secretary of Health and ...
- H.R. 2339 (102nd): To suspend until January 1, 1995, the duties on Chromotropic Acid and ...
- H.R. 2340 (102nd): To repeal the restrictions added by the Tax Reform Act of 1986 ...
- H.R. 2156 (102nd): For the relief of William A. Proffitt.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1983 to Oct 1992, Tallon missed 250 of 4,571 roll call votes, which is 5.5%. This is on par with the median of 4.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1992. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills