Turner was a centrist Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Turner’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Turner’s bills had a total of 88 cosponsors in the 112th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Turner to other members of the House of Representatives in the 112th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Turner’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 776 (112th): Recognizing and commemorating the importance of Federal law enforcement officers to United ...
- H.R. 6355 (112th): To amend the International Religious Freedom Act of 1998 to include the ...
- H.R. 5958 (112th): To name the Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge Visitor Contact Station of the ...
- H.Res. 646 (112th): Expressing the sense of the House that Village Voice Media Holdings, LLC ...
- H.R. 4075 (112th): Tax and Education Assistance for Children (TEACH) Act of 2012
- H.R. 4070 (112th): To clarify certain provisions relating to the interests of Iran in certain ...
- H.R. 3857 (112th): Public Transit Security and Local Law Enforcement Support Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Sep 2011 to Jan 2013, Turner missed 25 of 900 roll call votes, which is 2.8%. This is worse than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity