Del. Robert Underwood
Former Representative from Guam's At-Large District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Guam's At-Large District
See Also: Bioguide
Underwood was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Underwood’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Underwood’s bills had a total of 66 cosponsors in the 107th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Underwood to other members of the House of Representatives in the 107th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Underwood’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4825 (107th): To amend the Higher Education Act of 1965 to authorize grants for ...
- H.R. 3157 (107th): Rediscover America Act of 2001
- H.R. 3128 (107th): To authorize the establishment of a National Guard of the Northern Mariana ...
- H.Con.Res. 215 (107th): Expressing the sense of Congress that a series of postage stamps should ...
- H.R. 2826 (107th): To increase the waiver requirement for certain local matching requirements for grants ...
- H.R. 2428 (107th): Insular Areas Oversight Avoidance Act
- H.R. 1977 (107th): Northern Marianas Delegate Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: