Our unique analysis of the bills Underwood sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2002. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Underwood is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Underwood sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (35%) International Affairs (14%) Armed Forces and National Security (13%) Law (11%) Economics and Public Finance (10%) Health (7%) Education (6%) Labor and Employment (6%)
Some of Underwood’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4825 (107th): To amend the Higher Education Act of 1965 to authorize grants for ...
- H.R. 3157 (107th): Rediscover America Act of 2001
- H.R. 3128 (107th): To authorize the establishment of a National Guard of the Northern Mariana ...
- H.Con.Res. 215 (107th): Expressing the sense of Congress that a series of postage stamps should ...
- H.R. 2826 (107th): To increase the waiver requirement for certain local matching requirements for grants ...
- H.R. 2428 (107th): Insular Areas Oversight Avoidance Act
- H.R. 1977 (107th): Northern Marianas Delegate Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: