Our unique analysis of the bills Weygand sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Weygand is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Weygand’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5191 (106th): White House Conference on United States Energy Policy Act of 2000
- H.R. 5192 (106th): Medicaid and SCHIP Improvement and Flexibility Act of 2000
- H.Con.Res. 271 (106th): Expressing the support of Congress for activities to increase public awareness of ...
- H.R. 3758 (106th): To temporarily suspend the duty on Solvent Blue 104.
- H.R. 3760 (106th): To temporarily suspend the duty on benzenesulfonamide, 4-amino-2, 5-dimethyoxy-N-phenyl.
- H.R. 3759 (106th): To temporarily suspend the duty on Pigment Red 176.
- H.R. 3761 (106th): To temporarily suspend the duty on certain Reactive Red 180 solutions.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2000, Weygand missed 107 of 2,401 roll call votes, which is 4.5%. This is worse than the median of 3.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: