Our unique analysis of the bills Wittman has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Wittman is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Wittman for more statistics.
Robert Wittman sits on the following committees:
Wittman sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Public Lands and Natural Resources (27%) Armed Forces and National Security (23%) Water Resources Development (15%) Animals (12%) Health (8%) Economics and Public Finance (8%) Government Operations and Politics (8%)
Some of Wittman’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5043: Protecting School Meals from Fines Act
- H.Res. 676: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that public servants should be ...
- H.R. 4814: No Budget, No Pay Act
- H.R. 4497: Water Resources Research Amendments Act of 2016
- H.R. 3883: Veteran’s Choice Accountability Act
- H.R. 3885: Veterans Affairs Transfer of Information and sharing of Disability Examination Procedures with DOD ...
- H.R. 3884: Veterans Collaboration Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Dec 2007 to Sep 2016, Wittman missed 72 of 6,457 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 24 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: