Hayes was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Hayes’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Hayes’s bills had a total of 464 cosponsors in the 110th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Hayes to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Hayes’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6383 (110th): Alternative Energy Advancement Act
- H.R. 6293 (110th): Military Children’s School Investment Act
- H.R. 6128 (110th): To require the Secretary of the Army to implement the First Sergeants ...
- H.R. 4737 (110th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on 1,3-Benzenedicarboxamide, N, N’-bis-(2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-4-piperidinyl)-.
- H.R. 4740 (110th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on 3-Dodecyl-1- (2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-4-piperidinyl)-2,5-pyrrolidinedione.
- H.R. 4739 (110th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on preparations based on ethanediamide, ...
- H.R. 4741 (110th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on 1-Acetyl-4- (3-dodecyl-2, 5-dioxo-1-pyrrolidinyl)-2,2,6,6-tetramethylpiperidine.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1999 to Dec 2008, Hayes missed 149 of 6,521 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: