Our unique analysis of the bills Hayes sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hayes is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Hayes’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6383 (110th): Alternative Energy Advancement Act
- H.R. 6293 (110th): Military Children’s School Investment Act
- H.R. 6128 (110th): To require the Secretary of the Army to implement the First Sergeants ...
- H.R. 4737 (110th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on 1,3-Benzenedicarboxamide, N, N’-bis-(2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-4-piperidinyl)-.
- H.R. 4740 (110th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on 3-Dodecyl-1- (2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-4-piperidinyl)-2,5-pyrrolidinedione.
- H.R. 4739 (110th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on preparations based on ethanediamide, ...
- H.R. 4741 (110th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on 1-Acetyl-4- (3-dodecyl-2, 5-dioxo-1-pyrrolidinyl)-2,2,6,6-tetramethylpiperidine.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1999 to Dec 2008, Hayes missed 149 of 6,521 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: