2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Kelly »
Our unique analysis of the bills Kelly has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kelly is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Robin Kelly sits on the following committees:
Kelly sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Kelly’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4110: To require the Comptroller General of the United States to study the feasibility ...
- H.R. 3872: Safe Streets and Representative Police Forces Act of 2015
- H.R. 3790: DISTANCE Act
- H.R. 3076: Feeding America through Farm Flexibility Act of 2015
- H.R. 2636: Petroleum Coke Transparency and Public Health Protection Act
- H.R. 1858: Crime Gun Tracing Act
- H.R. 1801: Promoting Financial Literacy and Economic Opportunity Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Apr 2013 to May 2016, Kelly missed 120 of 2,048 roll call votes, which is 5.9%. This is much worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: