New: 2013 Report CardRead our new 2013 Report Card for Kelly »
Kelly is a moderate Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship. Kelly’s bills have had a total of 115 cosponsors in the 113th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Kelly to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Robin Kelly sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Growth, Job Creation, and Regulatory Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on National Security
House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
- Member, Subcommittee on Research and Technology
Some of Kelly’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3956: Community Investment and Empowerment Act
- H.R. 3955: To direct the Secretary of Labor to establish a pilot program through the ...
- H.R. 3929: Pullman National Historical Park Act
- H.R. 3327: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide an extension of ...
- H.R. 3328: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide an extension of ...
- H.R. 3297: Teen Dating Violence Education Act of 2013
- H.R. 3142: STEM Readiness Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Apr 2013 to Mar 2014, Kelly missed 5 of 668 roll call votes, which is 0.7%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Kelly [D-IL2]: AyeMar 12, 2014 4:56 p.m.
Rep. Kelly [D-IL2]: AyeMar 12, 2014 4:35 p.m.
Rep. Kelly [D-IL2]: AyeMar 12, 2014 4:29 p.m.
Rep. Kelly [D-IL2]: AyeMar 12, 2014 4:21 p.m.