Our unique analysis of the bills Kelly has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kelly is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Kelly for more statistics.
Robin Kelly sits on the following committees:
Kelly sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Kelly’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5671: Urban Progress Act of 2016
- H.R. 5475: Health Equity and Accountability Act of 2016
- H.Res. 753: Expressing support for the designation of June 2, 2016, as “National Gun Violence ...
- H.R. 4110: To require the Comptroller General of the United States to study the feasibility ...
- H.R. 3872: Safe Streets and Representative Police Forces Act of 2015
- H.R. 3790: DISTANCE Act
- H.R. 3076: Feeding America through Farm Flexibility Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Apr 2013 to Sep 2016, Kelly missed 129 of 2,366 roll call votes, which is 5.5%. This is much worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: