Our unique analysis of the bills Blagojevich sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Blagojevich is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Blagojevich’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3242 (107th): Biological and Chemical Weapons Preparedness Act of 2001
- H.R. 3234 (107th): Hubert H. Humphrey Civic Education Enhancement Act
- H.R. 3182 (107th): Trooper Timothy Mossbruker Memorial Act
- H.R. 3153 (107th): State Bioterrorism Preparedness Act
- H.R. 3091 (107th): Anti-Terrorism Explosives Control Act of 2001
- H.Con.Res. 187 (107th): Expressing the sense of the Congress that a commemorative postage stamp should ...
- H.R. 1743 (107th): Loan Forgiveness for Head Start Teachers Act of 2001
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Nov 2002, Blagojevich missed 329 of 3,397 roll call votes, which is 9.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: